Being the old nurse that I am, I made sure he didn't go to sleep for the remainder of the day, for fear of a concussion. He said at bedtime he was beginning to get sore and was sure today, he would be more so. Please say a little prayer that he heals quickly and the pain is minimal.
Needless to say, we did not go watch Aryn play the volleyball game, and from what my daughter said this morning, it was brutal and she was glad we didn't see it!
Not sure what today will bring, but we just plan to stay close to home. Hope your Friday is a good one.
No hint or cat picture today, but a funny------------
15 Pickup Lines Guaranteed to Lose With the Ladies
1. Is that your real hair?
2. You remind me of a woman I used to date.
3. Your place or mine?
In bars …
4. Bet I can outdrink you.
5. I play the field, and I think I just hit a home run with you.
6. Do you think I deserve a break today?
7. I bet the cherries jubilee isn’t as sweet as you are.
In supermarkets …
8. Do you really eat that junk?
9. You shouldn’t buy that. It’s full of cholesterol.
10. Is your bread fresh?
In Laundromats …
11. A man shouldn’t have to wash his own clothes.
12. Those are some nice undies you have there.
13. I’ll wash your clothes if you wash mine.