I found this one somewhere...lol Think I will give it a try when we have our Christmas breakfast--------
Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole
A melt in your mouth cinnamon roll casserole made in a slow cooker. This is one delicious breakfast that your entire family will devour!
Cook time:2.5 Hours
• 2 12oz Cinnamon Roll Tubes, quartered
• 4 Eggs
• 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 3 TBSP Maple Syrup
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
• Spray your slow cooker bowl with a non-stick cooking spray.
• Place one roll of quartered cinnamon roll pieces at the bottom of your slow cooker. Save the frosting packets for later.
• In a small bowl, beat eggs.
• To the beaten eggs add the heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well.
• Pour the egg mixture evenly over the cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker.
• Place remaining roll of quartered cinnamon rolls on top of the mixture in the slow cooker.
• Cover and cook on low for 2.5 hours, or until sides are golden brown and the rolls are set.
• Spread frosting that came in the cinnamon roll tubes over the warm cinnamon roll casserole.
• Serve warm.
Have a lovely day!
KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS