Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TREATS!

Seems like a lot of my blog friends and/or Facebook friends, are trying out new recipes or sharing old ones.  Of course my favorites are the 'sweet' ones.  This season surely has enough to satisfy us all. 

I found this one somewhere...lol  Think I will give it a try when we have our Christmas breakfast--------

Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Casserole

A melt in your mouth cinnamon roll casserole made in a slow cooker. This is one delicious breakfast that your entire family will devour!
Cook time:2.5 Hours
Ingredients:
• 2 12oz Cinnamon Roll Tubes, quartered
• 4 Eggs 
• 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• 3 TBSP Maple Syrup 
• 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 
• 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon 
• 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
Directions:
• Spray your slow cooker bowl with a non-stick cooking spray.
• Place one roll of quartered cinnamon roll pieces at the bottom of your slow cooker. Save the frosting packets for later.
• In a small bowl, beat eggs.
• To the beaten eggs add the heavy whipping cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend well.
• Pour the egg mixture evenly over the cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker.
• Place remaining roll of quartered cinnamon rolls on top of the mixture in the slow cooker.
• Cover and cook on low for 2.5 hours, or until sides are golden brown and the rolls are set.
• Spread frosting that came in the cinnamon roll tubes over the warm cinnamon roll casserole.
• Serve warm.

Have a lovely day!

KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS

7 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds delicious. My recipes are the sweet ones also. LOL Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for cinnamon anything. I would have to dial 9-1-1 first because I would definitely have my face down in those scarfing them up!! The elevated blood sugar would probably kill me. *lol* But what a way to go! *grin*
    Hope y'all are having a happy day my friend.
    Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those look delicious! I would make them immediately if only I had the ingredients on hand. Thank you for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, my teeth hurt just reading the recipe!! LOL A small bite of that would be more than enough sugar to keep you going all day!! Thanks for sharing! Joe would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your background!!!! Love cinnamon rolls...thanks...Blessings

    ReplyDelete