Thursday, August 21, 2014

5 THANKFULS .............

I am thankful that God saved an old sinner like me.

I am so thankful for my church family and I love being around them.

I am thankful Jim has had a pretty good two weeks....able to go and do things that he hasn't in a long time.

I am so thankful for my children.  They each have a personality totally different from each other.  Keeps it interesting.

I am of course thankful for roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, cool in summer and warm in winter.  When I see someone worse off than I am, it breaks my heart and I pray for them immediately.  Homeless, street people are the ones I feel so bad for....they have or had a mother and father somewhere.

  

10 Things We Did As Kids That Would Shock Mommies Today..................

http://www.faboverfifty.com/wstyleblog.php/?p=30711  

God bless and keep you today!

3 comments:

  1. Yep - I did all 10 of those things, and more. So sorry for kids today, to not be able to be "free". I am thankful that Jim has had a couple of good weeks, and hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda!
    Thanks for your sweet comments today...
    Please know how much they mean to me, coming from someone I admire so very much. : )
    And that last picture? I took myself! It was a selfie!!!
    Have a cozy day...we aren't doing much here. Just enjoying the final days of our summer.
    School starts at our home academy on Seot. 2nd! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh..I plead the 5th, lol. Thanks for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete