Saturday, July 12, 2014

AT LAST, THE WEEKEND!

I have thought about who I would want to sit and talk with, ever since I found my title picture.  

I might have said 'Andy' if I hadn't read the article about him.  He died yesterday at the age of 86 and gave us many movies and TV roles that were mostly moral and enjoyable to watch.
I could say my Mother, or my Grandmother, but not ever knowing my Father, not ever able to talk to him, I think I might choose him.  I would like to know his thoughts about me, things about his family after me, etc.

Who would you choose and why?

6 comments:

  1. Not sure..all I know is..I could sit on that bench all day. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I don't think I can pick just one. Maybe I would go to my family tree and find someone 5-6 generations ago and talk with them. It's a hard one... could we go back as far as Mary, our Savior's mother? What would you say to her? Wow. Have a good weekend, Linda! Your next procedure day is nearly here. Prayers being lifted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a scene. I'd enjoy sitting there too. I don't know if I could choose one person. Maybe my Grandma - she died when I was 6 months so I never got to talk to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom. My adopted Mom, Helen Mae. I wish I could have an hour to tell her Thank You and that I miss her so much.
    Hope y'all are having a great weekend. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andy Griffith actually died in 2012 but for some reason on Facebook I saw some posts that said he died this past Friday. He was one of my all time favorites. We still watch the Andy Griffith Show and Matlock on a regular basis. I would sit down with my dad if I had a chance. I miss him so much and I would do anything to have a long conversation like we used to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to catch up again. Good post. I'm not sure who I'd want to sit with and talk. Maybe my great-grandmother. She was a great lady and the only grandparent that showed me love and cared about me.
    You have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete