Monday, March 17, 2014

HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MY GRANDDAUGHTER, ARYN

Today is a special day in our family.  Aryn, our oldest granddaughter turns 16.  I don't even remember when I became that age, do you?  She is a special young lady and we are blessed to have her.

I am taking Jim for an epidural in his back this morning. If you can, please say a prayer that it works for him this time.  He has had several before and they didn't help.

I will check in this afternoon when we get home.  Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy 16th Birthday!! Liam will be 17 soon..where has the time gone? Good luck to Jim. Please keep us updated. Keeping you in prayer. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aryn!
    I do pray the epidural will work this time, for your Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Aryn! Praying for Jim...

    ReplyDelete