Tuesday, March 18, 2014

SPRING - WHERE ARE YOU?

I know we are close, but where is everything spring? A few buds on trees, a few flowers, but today is gray, rainy, and is cold to me.  I think 'mother nature' is teasing us!

I think Aryn had a good birthday....she got her driver's license, went out to eat at her favorite restaurant, and is looking forward to having the whole family up to her house this coming Sunday afternoon, for cake and ice cream.  16 is a very special age!

Our first night of revival at church was absolutely wonderful. We had a full house and the speaker had a message that we all needed....Psalm 138:7 " Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt REVIVE ME: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."  I look forward to going again tonight.

Jim had 6 shots in his spine yesterday and yet, he went to church with me last night.  God is so good. I asked if he slept good last night and he said he did, for once, in a long, long time.  Thank you for praying for him.


6 comments:

  1. Driver's License?! How exciting! My Madison is still in training. She doesn't seem to be in a hurry. And she is 17! Steve is in charge of Driver's Ed. Thank Heavens.

    I am so glad your hubby is feeling some relief.

    Have a sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy birthday she had. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam is in no hurry either, he will be 17 and still has his permit. ANYWAYS--Wonderful news about Jim, I love Revials. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Jim slept well last night. Glad you're enjoying the revival too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day I received my permanent driver's license I don't think my feet touched the ground for two days! *lol* Congrats to Aryn. And I see she's wearing the proper green shirt. Good girl.

    I sure hope Jim and you are better today. I'll bet y'all feel like you've been through the mill this winter. "Me too" with the anxiously awaiting Spring this year. That's the real green we're looking for! ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to read the good news about your Jim.
    Continued prayers and warmest wishes for him....and for you and yours, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete