Monday, August 10, 2015

NEW WEEK

Good morning all!  Hoping you have a really good day and week ahead.

Appointment with heart doc for Jim this afternoon.  Old sciatic is screaming, so you know why I am not up to par.  

My hint for today:

To banish ants from the kitchen, find out where they are coming in and cover the hole with petroleum jelly. Ants won’t trek through the jelly. If they are coming under a door, draw a line on the floor with chalk. The little bugs also won’t cross a line of chalk.


My cat picture(s) for today:

My grey kitties

7 comments:

  1. Hope Jim's appointment goes well and that you can get your next epidural soon. Great cat photos today! Blessedly, we don't have an ant problem. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying all goes well with the appt and that the sciatica takes a hike:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that all goes well today...keeping you in prayer...Blessings sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your pain eases soon. Another good way to rid ants is to mix water and vinegar and wipe down counters or cabinets with it. It keeps the ants away too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee, that sciatica needs to scat-a. (Sorry, couldn't help the pun.) Really, I pray that you can get the epidural and be 100% soon.
    Funny you should post an ant problem. I'm having a sugar ant problem in our master bath. Can not for the life of me figure out why they are in the bathroom and how to make them stop! We've sprayed but they keep persisting. I'll try to Vaseline. Anything to make them go away! *lol*
    Hope your day is blessed. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping you and Jim can get things done and get back home and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your sciatica settles down. Do you have an injection scheduled soon?
    Good tips on ants. We don't have them much, but when we do, I'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete