Monday, July 20, 2015

WHICH WAY WILL YOU GO?

Another day, another week, another chance to get it right!

Jesse will be staying with us tonight while Murphy works.  He spent the weekend with his Mother.  

If you have me as a friend on Facebook, you know what a wonderful day we had at church yesterday.  I have said it before, but it is worth repeating....my church is one of the most loving churches I have ever attended.  The old and young are friends, there is sincerity and love all around.  The music was very special.  God was among us.

Nothing going on until Wed. night church and Thursday will be the day our Leigh has surgery and I will be taking her and staying until she is back in her room and settled. Her huband will come and spend the night and take her home on Friday.  Please say a little prayer that all goes well.

My hint for today:


My cat picture for today:


10 comments:

  1. How good to hear about a wonderful church fellowship. That's just how The Lord wants it. Praying for Leigh...your friend? daughter? She will so appreciate your being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh is my oldest daughter and I do appreciate your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for Leigh. How wonderful that she has such a loving mother that cares for her (you can quote me). I wish I had had loving parents. Anyway, hope she is healed soon. ~ Good tip for everyone to remember on how to "jump" a vehicle. It's so easy. ~ Neat "cat" photo! That's amazing photography. Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one big cat wave!! LOL Leigh is in my prayers!! Please keep us posted about how the surgery goes and how she is doing. You do have a wonderful church family! What a blessing for all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping Leigh in prayer. I am so happy to always read about fellowship one has with their church. Blessings sweet friend!! (hot and steamy here in NY! 88*)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your church family is such a blessing. Hope all goes well with Jesse tonight. I will be praying for Leigh.
    Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my Church too! I will be praying for Leah and all of you! It is always nice to know how to jump start a dead battery:) We don't have to do it that often, thankfully! Enjoy your evening dear Linda, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great that you have a church you love so much!

    ReplyDelete