Good morning to all. Hope the sun is shining today and you can enjoy this spring day.
1. Thankful for change of seasons.
2. Thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who knows and understands me when no one else can.
3. Thankful for my healthy children and grandchildren. Health means a lot more than we even realize. As the old saying goes, 'if you are sick, look around and you always find someone worse off than yourself'.
4. Thankful that both Jim and I have mellowed in our old age. Things that use to really bother us and would cause us to get all tied up in knots, doesn't seem to do that any longer. Example: If supper wasn't cooked and on the table by a certain time of day, that wouldn't be a peaceful meal. Why did it take so long? The freezer is full, why did I go and buy this or that? That wasn't what I really wanted to eat, etc., etc. Now we eat when we want to, eat what we want to, and roll merrily along!
5. Thankful for prayer. If you are a praying person, would you please add a silent prayer to your list. We are having some troubling events happening in our family and the only thing Jim and I can do is pray. It never hurts to have others praying with us. God knows all about it. Pray that all works out according to His will.