Our weather forecast is for 2-4 inches of snow, beginning around 3 pm, so if it truly does, I will have to call and cancel my surgery for Thursday morning at 7. I was really hoping the snow would go north of us, but actually it has gone below, into Alabama and Georgia. Being on the line of both states, we will get what they get. It is aggravating me terribly not to be able to focus. My right eye is clear as a bell, but my left - with the cataract still there, is fuzzy.
So, you know my exciting day. Have to get the milk and bread!!!
GOD BLESS US EVERYONE