Tuesday, February 3, 2015

THANKFUL TUESDAY

I am thankful I have cookies on hand, in case!

I am so thankful to have a warm house to be in, during these cold winter months.

I am so thankful that Jim is having more good, than bad days lately.

I am so thankful that my sciatica isn't 'acting up', and pray it lasts.

I know I say this all the time, but it is true....I am so thankful for my Savior, my church and church family.

I am thankful for technology and the things I have in that category:  cell phone, computer, Kindle, a self cleaning oven, and remote controls.  I am most thankful that I know how to use all of them.

I am thankful for blue skies and puffy white clouds, even if it is just 32 outside.


GOD BLESS US EVERYONE

8 comments:

  1. So happy Jim is well these days, and that you are pain free!! Yes, I am also thankful for all the convenience accessories that make our lives easier. We have sunshine and a high of 61 right now. It was chilly enough for a heavy sweater this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful, also! Hope your good health news continues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good thankful list. I am pleased that Jim is doing better. Praise our merciful Lord that that. Could you please send us some blue skies? I'm really weary of clouds this winter. Y'all stay safe and warm. Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great list. So glad that you and Jim are both doing well. You are blessed to have a church to call home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so happy and giddy when I read good news from you! Keeping you in prayer. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. All good things to be happy about! And you know what - reading this made me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My list of what I am thankful for is REALLY LONG too:) I am thankful for that! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete