1) Alka Seltzer: Clean a toilet. Clean a vase. Polish jewelry. Clean a Thermos or Sigg bottle. Unclogs a drain. ..who knew!
2) Use a lint roller to clean out the debris in your handbag.
3) Use nonstick spray on the inside of your votive holders.
4) Eat marshmallows to soothe a sore throat.
5) Mix baking soda with a tablespoon of fabric softener and spread on mattress every one or two months. Leave on an hour and vacuum off. Kills dust mites and freshens the mattress.
6) Use VapoRub to train your pets. Apply VapoRub on things you don’t want chewed up or peed on by your cat or dog — they’re turned off by the taste and smell.
It also supposedly cures toenail fungus.
7) Pack your shoes in a shower cap to keep the soles from touching your clothes.
8) Self explanatory!
They all sound good and easy to do. I don't know about you, but I am always looking for a way to solve a problem, with things at home.
The last hint is a must!!!
Best Ever Creamy Crockpot Cocoa
1 cup whipping cream
1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
8 cups milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups of chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate)
Pour all the ingredients into a crockpot and whisk together until well combined. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted. Whisk well before serving. Garnish as desired (which means MARSHMALLOWS of course!)