Wednesday, October 8, 2014

ETC., ETC.

Dental appointment went smoothly and other task taken care of....we are home, and hungry.  Some how we both forgot to eat before we left home this morning. How does one forget to eat???

I had a friend that made me a wind chime out of some miss-matched silverware. Mine has spoons and forks and it really makes a nice tingling sound.  Mine doesn't have near as many items as this one does either.  Guess it depends if you want more or less.

Murphy and his family left this morning for Gatlinburg/Piegon Forge, TN for a couple of vacation days.  The kids are on fall break and it is a good time to go there.  They have some friends that live in that area and they will stay with them, and in the daytime, see all the shops, rides, etc.  The friend got them passes to everything he thought they would enjoy.  I will be anxious to see pictures and hear their tales.

Church tonight.


7 comments:

  1. My husband and I go to the dentist next week... I never enjoy going to the dentist. I sometimes joke and say that I never forget to eat - instead I forget that I already ate and eat again!
    Hugs to you,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful time of year to go to Gatlinburg/PF!! I hope you can share some of their pictures with us!! Glad the dental appointment went well. Hard for me to ever forget to eat....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be in the mountains this time of year. I miss the fall colors, the bite in the air, and the extra blanket on the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me Whineeeeeeeee....Love Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge the Apple Barn (wink and smiles)..anyways--my husband made one of those windchimes, we left behind in Alabama sad to say. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are so pretty! My daughter will be going there for her honeymoon.
    Love that leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet the mountains are looking really nice right now. I'm hoping we can vacation in Northwestern South Carolina soon (or somewhere close by).
    Have fun at Church! ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always wanted to visit Gatlinburg. I bet they will all have a great time! I think it's so nice that the kids there get a fall break. The kids here won't get any time off until Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete