Tuesday, September 23, 2014


Good Tuesday morning.  I set my alarm for 6 am, and was awake and up at 5:10! Another rough night.  I need lots of ZZZZZZZZ's.

I love my title picture today.  We love to grill, and it is always hard to decide what to cook each time.  This would take care of everybody wouldn't it?  

Will be taking Jim to the Pain Management Clinic at 8, thus the reason for the early rise.  He doesn't drive any longer, so I plan my days around his appointments, etc. Afterward we have no plans, so a nap will be in order.

Grayce, my 12 year old granddaughter, plays on a travel soccer team, (not a school team) and this past weekend, they had a tournament in Decatur, Alabama.  They got 1st place and she was so happy she got a medal!

Grayce with her medal and certificate for framing!
Storm 02' Team


HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY!

7 comments:

  1. Good morning, Linda!
    I hope your appointment goes well...
    And soon you are back at home for your nap.
    We are still at the beach.
    The weather is lovely!
    Yesterday, Flynn and I snuggled in for an afternoon nap ourselves! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the appointment goes well and you get a nice nap!
    Congratulations to Grayce. You have such an athletic family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grill in your title picture. I want one. :)
    Congratulations to Grayce and her team.
    Hope Jim's appt goes well. And I hope you get to feeling better with some sleep. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Grayce and her team!! Those girls of yours will need a trophy room to display all of their awards!! Hope the pain clinic was helpful this morning, and that you are taking a nice nap as I am typing this, at 1:30. I didn't sleep well last night, either. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS....yes, that grill is pretty amazing! Seems like it would be hot to sit that close to it though...and you can bet the smoke would be blowing right in my face! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That grill is fantastic! I would want to have company over for dinner every night if I had that grill.
    I hope your husband's appointment went well.
    And congratulations to Grayce!
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete