1) It isn't raining here, but some areas of our country are getting hit hard.
2) The coffee is especially good this morning.....so good, I went for seconds!
3) My old back and legs are really hurting this morning. I took 1/2 of the pain pill the doctor gave me so maybe it will calm down shortly.
4) Jenn and the girls came for a visit yesterday and brought some blueberry scones the girls had made. BTW, the girls are 6 and 9. (excellent with coffee)
6) Are you taking a vacation this summer? If so, where? We are pretty much vacating at home these days, but I do like to hear of others, and I can still dream...lol
7) Do any of you like jalapeno poppers? We have what seems like hundreds in the garden. I cant take the heat, but Jim and Murphy love them. Jim made some last night but wrapped them with corned beef instead of bacon. They said they were good. Jim and Murphy both like to experiment when cooking and they change things up all the time! I think that is why they are such good cooks, and I am not.
8) My new favorite TV program is 'Leverage'. Do you or have you watched it? I always seem to like the 'kooky' shows. I like the contrast in the players.
9) One of Jesse' cats (he has 2 outdoor ones) is going to have babies soon. She is quite chubby these days!
10)Aryn and her Dad are heading to the U. of Ky. this weekend to a basketball showcase. That means there will be college coaches there to see the girls play and make decisions as if they are interested in talking to them regarding coming to their schools. There will be SEC coaches, Southern Conference coaches, and others from around the country. Coaches cannot talk to possible candidates until Sept. 1st of their Jr. year of high school. Aryn will be a Jr. this fall.
Have a great Tuesday.