Good morning! I think I have only posted throw back pictures maybe once or twice, but I found this one of Aryn and decided to share. She was a cutie then, and still is lovely to us today.
I was trying to think of what I wanted to post this morning and an idea hit me....I will post the brands I use, and hope you will do the same. We might learn about something good to try.
1) Brand of coffee - Community (served at The Broken Egg Restaurant)(or Dunkin Donuts)
2) Butter or margarine - Butter
3) % of milk - We use 1%...whole milk tastes like cream to us now.
4) Do you use sugar substitute or just sugar in your coffee or tea? We use Equal. Sugar makes it too sweet.
5) Laundry detergent - Tide Pods all the way!!!
6) Brand of tea - Luzianne
7) Soup - Campbells to eat and local brand to use in crock pot or to mix in a dish.
8) T.P. - Cottonell
9) Bread - Colonial, white. I am not a big bread eater, so this is what Jim likes.
10)Potato Chips - Any of Lay's is good.
OK, now you tell me what your preferences are!
After all the trouble you go to, you get about as much actual "food" out of eating an artichoke as you would from licking 30 or 40 postage stamps.