Sunday, April 27, 2014


The Ladies Banquet at church was very nice.  We had 108 beautiful ladies of all ages, and everyone enjoyed!  The theme was 'A Tea Party!'



We played a game, and since all ladies 'wear a hat to a tea party', each table chose one lady to wear the hat, and then all made the hat with things available to them.  The special speaker then had to choose the best.



This is our model!

The little one was chosen as the best and she giggled and giggled and wanted to wear her hat home!  

The speaker's message was "God is Love".  She brought many of her collection of tea pots and used each one to share the thought.


I've had amnesia as long as I can remember.

8 comments:

  1. What fun! The little model is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. The hats are very creative. It looks like a fun day. And a good message too.
    I saw your message that you've lost me again. It showed I was still in your list of friends/followers. I don't know what else to do. Email me. Maybe we can figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not getting your daily posts.....you are listed in my friends list, but Goggle doesnt want me to read your blogs....I can go to Bloglovin and find you tho. Maybe the kinks will smooth out soon.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing such a special event with us, Linda! The photos are wonderful, and I know the fellowship shared, along with the giggles, were priceless! I also love the gourds made into birds, in your top photo! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks very enjoyable. I didn't realize there where that many in y'alls church. That's really great!
    Now I want to grow gourds so I can make cute birds like the picture.
    Hope your day is a happy one my friend. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparky, when our Pastor came to our church, we had 78, and we now have 250-300 on most Sundays. The church was a Christian School at one time, so we have a big gym, playground, etc. and are now getting to use it all again. God did it.

      Delete
  5. What a lovely post! I am so glad you went and had fun. (and it looks to be like alot of fun, lol)--keeping you in prayer..hey, Blogger is being Blogger..(reading your comment to Carol) I still can not asertain the Pages button yet. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like so much fun - I love the sweet little girl. This reminds me of mother-daughter luncheons my mother and I used to attend in May. Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete