Monday, April 21, 2014

I see you made it through the Easter holiday.  Did you have dreams of colored eggs, peeps and lots of good food?  lol  Hope you took time to remember what the holiday was all about.  We had a record number of people at church and the service was a blessing.


  
Our children walk down the middle aisle.  Over 85 children were in attendance.  We feel children are the future of the church and it was a blessing to see so many there.  After the service, there was an egg hunt with over 1,000 eggs to find!

We immediately left from church and went to our daughter's house to have lunch with the whole family. You can see what was left over!  lol As always we had some good food, and enjoyed seeing the 3 little ones hunt for eggs.  It was a beautiful day.



Enjoy your day and be blessed.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice day. Hope today is as nice as yesterday. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. The children ARE the future church. It's always a blessing to see them there. I'm glad you had a good day. The meal must have been a big hit. I like the picture of the left-overs. We always cook so much the girls divide up the left-overs and take them home with them. There wasn't much left yesterday, so Hubby and I are going to finish it up today for supper. After cooking for 2 days, I look forward to not having to do it today. You have a good evening. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that new picture at the top of your page. All those eyes! I love it. I think that's a cool idea. but it's a little un-nerving. They're all staring at me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your header shot today!
    Glad you had such a nice day yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear you had such a good day, and that church was so well attended! Eighty-five children is fantastic!! I can't imagine getting ready for and then 'hiding' 1,000 eggs!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete