Thursday, March 20, 2014

THANKFUL THURSDAY

1.  I am so thankful that I know my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I don't just believe in Him, I know Him.  

2.  I am thankful I am having a series of good nights, getting to sleep all night without having to get up.

3.  Even though I have always been a winter person, this year I am looking forward to some warm weather and I am thankful some is on the way!

4.  Even though there is a lot of war and death and starvation in so many countries around the world, as well some of it right here in America, I am still thankful to live here.  I pray God will bless us again one of these days.  We have gotten so far away from Him, but -------"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

2 Chronicles 7:14

5. I have enjoyed, so much,  participating the "Post Crossing" and here are the cards I received this week.  The first card is from the USA, New York, and the second card is from Russia.


Have a wonderful day and don't forget to be thankful to Him!


5 comments:

  1. We do have a lot to be thankful for. One of which we are Americans. Even with all our problems, I don't think I would live anywhere else.

    And you're absolutely correct in we don't just believe in Christ we know Him and He knows us. What a comforting thought.

    It feels like Spring here today. If I could bottle it up and send it to my friends farther North I'd do it.

    Wishing you warmer weather and a blissful day! God bless. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good list of thankfuls and one I agree with.
    Those are some great postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely list, my friend!
    Have a cozy spring day!
    It's spitting snow here in PA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list and how right you are. Freezing rain here and wc is only 23*. I am so over winter and I am a winter girl as well, LOL. BLESSINGS

    ReplyDelete