Monday, April 13, 2015

THANK YOU LORD FOR ANOTHER DAY

It is a dark, rainy looking day in Tennessee, but there is sunshine in my heart.  Does that count?

No news to report, other than I am going to my Sunday School class meeting at 11:30. We always enjoy one another, receive a blessing, and on top of all that, eat some really good food.  I am taking potato salad but what else shows up, will be a surprise and treat.


When was the last time you had a conversation with someone you didn't know before and enjoyed it?  I met a couple at church last night and we talked as if we had known each other forever, but had truly never met.  I love that. There are still so many good people in the world.

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you met a nice couple. It isn't often I meet someone the first time and hit it off like that. I need a second meeting before I can warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely for you to meet another couple and hit it off so well! What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon!!!!
    Have a blessed day, my friend! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must be something in the air but I feel so renewed that I've started posting again. Don't know how often I will or even try but I feel like "I'm back". *grin*
    I've had the priviledge to talk to many people that are strangers that I've enjoyed immensely. There truly are mostly good people in this world (at least in the South) that they greatly outweigh the Baddies. You're a Goodie and hope your day is good too.
    Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 73* Glorious here in NY!!! Just plum beautiful. I don't want to overdo it, being in the sun, I mean, wink. I liked your question, I spoke to a young man/student from Saudi Arabia, funny thing is, he & I had similar questions about each others countries. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a world full of wonderful people, and what fun that you met two more of them at church! Hope you had fun at your class luncheon today! I had a lunch meeting today and am late getting to blogs! Have a good evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just last week, our neighbor's parents were visiting and we hit it off with them from the beginning; even shared a day trip together. Such a blessing! We've had rainy weather today but we are safe inside with plenty to eat! God bless your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your sunny heart sure does count! Hope you had fun with your Sunday School group.
    I love meeting people that you seem to have an instant bond with. I think when you are both Christians, it happens much more often!

    ReplyDelete