Sunday, April 26, 2015

GIRL SCOUT CAMP AND PROM 2015

Caroline and Elizabeth have gone to their first Girl Scout camp and will be coming home today.  I can't wait to hear how it went, if they had fun, learned anything new and hear the tall tales that will be told.





They are such sweet little girls and I am so proud of their parents for involving them in worthwhile activities.

The oldest granddaughter, Aryn, went to her first prom last night.  From the pictures, it looked like a good time was had, and I thank my Lord for holding off the bad weather that was previously predicted.

 If the girl asks the boy, she makes a sign for him.  The boy she asked was the first one she met when her family moved to Signal Mtn.  They have been friends since the 8th grade.  He changed schools this year, but wanted to go to the prom so bad, that she asked him.  The school mascot is the Eagles, thus the sign saying 'once an Eagle, always an Eagle'.  (Her boyfriend is at Ole Miss, and approved of the 'date'!)











Aryn is not a 'girlie girl', or so she says.  She looked pretty girlie to us last night!

Church day.  God bless everyone. 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I just love seeing all of the girls dressed up and the boys looking so handsome! Those little ones are going to have some tales to tell:) I know they had a wonderful time! Enjoy your Sunday dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aryn is gorgeous. She's a heart-breaker to be sure. I became engaged at my High School Prom. That was in May of 1974. Sometimes it seems a million years ago and other times like yesterday.
    I enjoyed Brownies, then Girl Scouts with the camping and crafts. It's really healthy for kids. Glad to see it's still going on.
    Have a blessed Sunday folks! Prayers for all there. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! The camp was a wonderful experience, I'm sure, and Aryn looked model beautiful in her prom dress! How great to have an old friend as her date. I'm sure it was great fun for them both. Tell us more, once you get all the stories from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aryn looks beautiful! The girls look like they are having fun at camp too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was once a Brownie and Girl Scout too, fond memories. Aryn is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. KNOW you are proud---of all these grands! Beautiful dress and girl & she picked a handsome date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aryn looks stunning. My niece attended law school at Old Miss.

    I know the girls had a fun time at camp. I bet they are tired, though!

    God bless you tonight; sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope the girls had a lot of fun at camp! Your prom girl is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great pictures! I bet everyone had a blast.

    ReplyDelete