Friday, February 13, 2015

SUCCESS!

The cataract surgery was successful and I can see clearly from my right eye.  It was the worst, but now is the best!  In two weeks I will have the left eye done and wont need glasses, except for 'close up' work. Yayyyy!  I go back at 1:00 today for first check up.

Aryn's team has a basketball game tonight.  They are in District Championship play now and a win will advance them toward the Regional play.  As far as I know, we will plan to go tonight.

I have missed a whole day of reading your blogs, but will play 'catch up' soon.  Thank you for your prayers.

Excuse the cartoon, but when I saw it, it really did make me laugh, especially since I saw plenty of them yesterday!!!!


GOD BLESS US EVERYONE

9 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!
    Glad it went well, my friend.
    Enjoy the game tonight.
    Good luck!
    We are staying in.
    Wind chills are -25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear it went well, Linda! Love the cartoon...so true!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad it went well! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad it went well..I am with Billie Jo--the wc have been minus 20 something. I am in now for the weekend, smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is good news! I knew you'd do well. You'll love not having to go to the eye doctor anymore to buy ridiculously overpriced eye glasses. I know I'm enjoying life more after the surgery. Prayers for you both. Luv ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad the surgery went well! Love the cartoon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WONDERFUL! Enjoy your new sight!

    ReplyDelete