11 Things That Bring Us Great Comfort1) Grown children who call simply to say “thinking of you.”
2) A pal you can call, any time of day or night, to lift you up, talk it over or hash it out.
3) A home that makes you smile the moment you walk through the door.
4) A luxurious, handmade cashmere throw, in orange.
5) A small local restaurant where you can dine solo and the owner makes you feel like family.
6) Threadbare plaid flannel pajamas with mismatched buttons and a stretched-out waistband that you’ve got to hold together with safety pins.
7) A lingerie drawer full of well-made, good-looking panties, bras, etc., that you never wear.
8) Enough money in the bank to protect you from unemployment, foreclosure & credit ruination.
9) Albums crammed with family photos going back generations.
10) Memories of all the wonderful things you’ve done in your life so far.
11)Your wits and well-being.
WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST COMFORT?