Wednesday, July 23, 2014



This is my first try, so hope I get it right.  If not, somebody please tell me.

1.  Other than those who live in your home, who's the last person who came to your front door? My little 6 year old grandson runs in and out all day long!

2.  Do you have many photos around your home?  Oh yes, we have bookcases in the living room, wall to wall, and other than books, it has numerous picture too.

3.  Do you like mint? Is there a favorite type of mint for you? How do you enjoy it?  I love mint....ice cream, cookies, candy....any type mint!

4.  Do you enjoy your own parties and other times with guests, or are you so busy working...?  I am really not a party girl.  Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving are our only 'parties' and it is just family at that.

5.  What do you want to be when you grow up more? Job, hobby, self improvement, etc.  As I am retired, I just want to be happy and at peace.

4 comments:

  1. Loved your answers!! Especially about your grandson! What a blessing that is..smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it just right!! I need to look for these and schedule them for Friday. I usually try a TBT on Thursday. Loved your answers, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your page, too!! And what a blessing that Jesse feels free to run in and out all day long!!

      Delete
  3. Who better to run in and out? Love that! I love mint too.

    ReplyDelete