Tuesday, May 6, 2014

THROWBACK TUESDAY PLUS---------

I haven't participated in any of the 'throw back' days, but when I was reading blog entries this morning, several of you do.

This is my throw back picture for today, and the insides will come later.  It is a picture of the 'yearbook' from my Jr. High School, waaaay back in 1956.
A friend from those days found me on Facebook and we have been catching up.  She asked if I would like a copy, and of course I said yes, she copied and sent.  I received yesterday and have had fun looking at the pictures and remembering!

On another note, we have had lots of trees and flowers blooming for the past couple of weeks, but my all time favorite that I have, is my white iris. They are so big and look almost like orchids.

Along with the iris, which doesn't hang around too long, is the knock out rose bush out by the mailbox.



"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax, tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

7 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful, Linda!
    We a a bit behind you here, still have buds...but I'll take it!
    My mom is going to her class reunion this year... 60 years!!!!
    Have a cozy spring day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda..we want to see your class picture!!! (smiles)--pretty flowers..Billie Jo is correct, we are a bit behind in spring..however, we do have buds on the trees and we do have some tulips and such popping up. Blessings dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are beautiful! And as Simply Linda so aptly said, do post the class picture. I would love to see it. I'll post one of mine on Thursday. That'll put us all in good company. *lol*
    Hope you and Jim are doing well today. Prayers for y'alls continued well being. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are gorgeous!
    Love the ex-lax joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our iris don't bloom until about the last week of May. Your white ones are beauties. Love the ex-lax joke. Have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your white iris and roses are beautiful. We have a few things just starting to bloom here. I keep my high school year book on the shelf and we often refer to it when our memories fail us.
    That joke -- "ohhhhhhhh" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, Linda, your white Iris is gorgeous! I can see why it's a favorite! The rose bush is beautiful too. I have my yearbooks, too. It's always fun to look back! I can't wait to see what you share with us next!! Open that yearbook, Linda! :)

    ReplyDelete