I am doing 'thankful' instead of 'throwback' this morning..........
1) Jim is so appreciative of anything I do for him, and recently he told me he didn't know what he would do without me. I am thankful that I can help him.
2) I am very thankful for air conditioning. The long, hot summer is already upon us.
3) I see so many things in my children, doing the things, with their children, that we did with them when they were growing up. Makes me think we did something right.
4) We really didn't think we would like a Keurig, but we are loving it. The task now is to find the brand of coffee that we love. We got 60 cups with the maker, and it is going to take a while to find just the right one. We neither one like our coffee strong, and several of these are very much so.
5) I am very thankful for my church, my Pastor, who preaches the Word of God, and only that. Some churches around my area seem to have a 'show', and that just isn't the way I like to worship. To each his own, right?
I prefer to be positive and be around positive people. I am on the downhill of life and I choose to live it as happy as possible. When the Lord comes for me, I will be smiling and thankful to go home with Him.