Thursday, April 10, 2014

THURSDAY

I don't have a horse, never have, but the title picture struck me funny this morning!

I have been sitting here, trying to think of something interesting or something I have done that you might be interested in, but I came up with -0-. 

Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one's soul remains unawakened.



So, this is it!

Why?


I watch the sun rise in the sky
I ask God the question, Why?
Why is there hatred in the world?
Why are there starving boys and girls?
Why is there addiction everywhere?
Why are there people not willing to share?
Why is there prejudice and fear?
Why are there people not willing to be near?
I say, God please tell me why.
Then he whispers me a simple reply,
You must experience bad to know the good
You must do right just as you know you should
You must love me, yourself, and everyone
You must spread hope, faith, and love until your life is done
You must do unto others as you want them to do to you
You must persevere in all you do
All these things you must embrace
And God assures, everything else will fall into place.


 

7 comments:

  1. Oh thank you dear friend for this post..I so enjoyed your blog header, and your pictures and your Why's. Some very deep thoughts in those questions. And you know what..absoulty 100% correct on the answers. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never have nothing, my friend...
    Just being here and saying good morning is enough to make my day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your "Why" very much. The photos of the dog and cat, are great. We have one of each here in our home. They sometimes chase each other through the house, but most of the times they find their own spot in the sun and sleep, sometimes laying next to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat and Dog are so cute!
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, the animal motif is a definite plus. Love it. The horse is quite handsome. The dogs and cats cute. With my three around here, it's always entertaining. The "Why's" are thought provoking too. My answer to Why is because of sin. People fail to retain God in their knowledge and it leads to wrong acts and thinking. We're all guilty of it. Only Christ is perfect. I look forward to the day when I don't grieve Him anymore.
    I'm struggling to keep up with blog posts too. Now that the weather is so nice, I'm spending the majority of my time outside. Hope your days are happy and bright too. God bless. ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the cat/dog videos...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny header! We have a cat and he brings us so much enjoyment!

    ReplyDelete