Wednesday, March 26, 2014

We are on a hot chocolate kick, big time. Nestles brand, and there several flavors.  I have a cup every single night.  It was a little warmer outside yesterday and I noticed when I had my cup last night, it made me warm.  Not sure how much longer I can have that in the evenings....especially when it is warm enough to sit on the porch in the evenings.  Do you ever get 'hung up' on something like that?  I am so hooked that I even have a certain cup that I use for my 'nightly dose'.

My cousin sent me the following pictures and they are so funny, mainly because they are very true. Especially the last one. She said that was Cali and me!
Dogs


Cats


How To Maintain A Healthy 
Level Of Insanity in retirement.......

1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on
and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars...watch 'em slow down!
        
 2. On all your check stubs, write  'For Marijuana'!
                    
 3. Skip down the street Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get. 
                                   
4.  Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
                                     
 5. Sing Along At The Opera.
                    
 6. When The Money Comes Out of The ATM, Scream 'I won, I won!'
                
 7.  When Leaving the Zoo, start Running towards the car park, yelling, 'run for your lives, they're loose'!
 8. Tell Your Children over dinner: 'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go!
                        
9. PICK UP A BOX OF CONDOMS AT THE PHARMACY, GO TO THE COUNTER AND ASK WHERE THE FITTING ROOM IS.
                
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: my favorite---
                    
10. Go to a large Department store's fitting room, drop your drawers to your ankles and yell out: "THERE IS NO PAPER IN HERE"!


6 comments:

  1. LOL Thanks for the chuckles. Coffee is like the dog in the first video-he is ready to go, lol. It is funny to see him so excited, lol.--yes,. we have hot coca every night as well, Nestle as well. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all great! I really like your header picture today too. I'm not one for hot drinks, usually just have ice water, even when it's freezing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha...

    I came over to verify that you change your header every single day! Aren't you afraid no one will know where she is? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, my friends here that know me or have known me for a bit, know who I am and ME AND MINE is what shows up in the list. Hope you will be able to as often as possible.

      Delete
  4. We have a Boxer similar to the one in the first graphic. She used to bounce like that when we'd say "Go for a ride" but she is too aged to do that now.
    And thanks for the giggles! I gotta try some of them, especially the blow dryer ... *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!!!! The list of things to do is hilarious. I love #'s 4 and 9. I'll do the first one (diet water) and see if Bob will do the second one. hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete